We would like to inform you that you can now apply for Visas online with consideration of the safety procedures that are placed in the Sultanate along with the new conditions accounted by the Oman Airports.
In line with national efforts to promote and ease services for tourists visiting Oman.
The exemption is subject to certain requirements including a prior and confirmed hotel booking, health insurance, and a return ticket.
For the updated 103 countries and regions whose nationals are exempted from the entry visas to the Sultanate for a period of 14 days, kindly refer to the link below.
To apply for E-Visa kindly refer to the link below:
For other nationalities, a visa will have to be obtained prior to travel to the Sultanate of Oman. This information must be forwarded minimum 4 WEEKS prior to arrival of the client.
Cost of Normal Oman Tourist Visa US$ 65.00 per person.
Terms and Conditions
- All visa fees are non-refundable and payable prior to visa application.
- Visas are only issued for guests with confirmed hotel bookings, return transfers and Conference Registration Confirmation.
- Copy of passport with 6 months validity required for visa submission.
- Immigration is closed Thursday, Friday and Public / Religious holidays.
- For any overstay, the Participant will be charged OMR 20.00 (USD 55) per day unless able to clear.
For any Further Queries and visa assistance, please contact: